Releases for phpAlbum.net
Size: 330 KB
md5_file hash: 41b09382155198a50068d656b20fdefd
First released: Wed, 2011-07-27 22:16
Last updated: Wed, 2011-07-27 22:17
- no new features, just a bugfixing release
- fixed issue with Chrome Browser
Changed templates in Borders and Flowing-Dark
Size: 325.39 KB
md5_file hash: 9377d47263e2a3f2f0bc06ecfcaf8208
First released: Wed, 2011-07-27 09:05
Last updated: Wed, 2011-07-27 09:06
- no new features
- changed <? to <?php, as many actual PHP installation does not support short-tagging after installation. This should eliminate "blank page after installation" problem
almost every .php and .inc file was changed.
Size: 326.2 KB
md5_file hash: 531f7521d9e9e20d359fe4e1e13039ae
First released: Thu, 2009-07-16 22:10
Last updated: Thu, 2009-07-16 22:10
Very dangerous security bug reported here is fixed with this release.
We strongly recommend to upgrade to this new version.
Changed files: main.php
Update is very easy, just overwrite the main.php with the new one and it will work ( of course only if you already had the newest version)
Size: 326.5 KB
md5_file hash: 5aa8d3ce101a74d0dc1479a184c0263b
First released: Mon, 2008-10-27 22:45
Several security bugs and some smaller bugs fixed.
Size: 128 KB
md5_file hash: 8777ae8ba8f4cea01f0d07a790d642cd
First released: Tue, 2008-05-13 15:17
Fixed file locking issue in phpdatabase.php file.
Performance should be much better now on most servers.
It is recommended to install this fix.
Only changed file is phpdatabase.php
Size: 326.28 KB
md5_file hash: 56c999993ac31f732666236b8e4e4b6f
First released: Fri, 2008-02-15 08:56
Last updated: Fri, 2008-02-15 08:56
This is only bugfix release.
Fixed: magic_quotes_gpc Bug. Now it works if this setting is Off in php.ini too. I believed it was already fixed, and it was but only in the new version which still waits for it beta release.
Only changed file: main.php
Size: 326.2 KB
md5_file hash: df2f270203708cdc29b7d1a1e64ea751
First released: Tue, 2007-12-11 04:29
Fixed the bug regarding the screenshots for files reported by Greg(glittle).
Even if there are no screen shots a default "File Download" thumbnail will be displayed. Now you can just place any files in photo directory and they will be visible and downloadable for users.
- The only changed file is main.php, and there is one new file too in res/ directory named file.png.
- No database changes were made so no complications should be awaited :)
Size: 310.55 KB
md5_file hash: fe4086a31648e5a30c401b8a8466a17b
First released: Mon, 2007-08-20 20:58
Fixed the problem with antispam pictures.
It was a bug in phpAlbum which caused sending of wrong headers for these pictures. Some web servers displayed then internal server error instead of the picture.
Only changed file is main.php
Size: 310.55 KB
md5_file hash: 55dca76be540ddc9c807b9dad85a7afa
First released: Sat, 2007-05-26 19:35
This is the first 0.4.1 Release with no BETA status, I think the most important bugs are not there and so this is quite usable and very easily updateable version.
Fixed several bugs, no new features.
And you can now use our web installer, which now installs and updates 0.4.x Version.
The version 0.3.x is not more supported.
Size: 311.2 KB
md5_file hash: 33b9aa5e499c42bc1ba224345771ebf4
First released: Thu, 2007-05-03 12:36
Fixed problem with getimagesize()
Size: 311.2 KB
md5_file hash: 644184f4cad23d73f6d40bb9c7a774a5
First released: Tue, 2007-05-01 13:44
- IPTC Support, importing of IPTC Keywords, searching after keywords, displaying main IPTC Informations, and importing IPTC Descriptions to the description of the photos
- E-Card, you can now send E-Cards to yur friends and family
- you can now set up if some grops (users) can download original images or not.
- several bugs, multimedia files downloading, many bugs in the themes
- some security issues, including of language.php and so on..
Will be in Next Version:
- support for Flash Videos (sfx) and linking to the videos from sites like YouTube.com or MyVideo.de
Size: 282.72 KB
md5_file hash: 583a73fe5604839812744abf881b8c6c
First released: Thu, 2007-03-22 22:52
- unfixed OriginalDateTime bug :)
- fixed some strange errors when upgrading
- optimized code
Size: 283.4 KB
md5_file hash: e25ef4abc3995480380a44d91a162233
First released: Wed, 2007-03-21 23:58
- apostrophes related bug, this were several bugs which made impossible to use filenames with apostrophes
- EXIF Date/Time was not taken from OriginalDateTime, now it is handled correctly
- you can now set up in "Comments and Voting" set-up section, that comments will be published only after approving them by admin
Size: 283.01 KB
md5_file hash: 91eef137d754e33589cfe8051fd80a8f
First released: Mon, 2007-03-12 22:24
- several problems with the new antispam code feature
- antispam code when commenting can be disabled now ( for peoplo which do not need this feature)
- new Exif Date/Time Information, this is the time when the photo was really taken
Size: 282.17 KB
md5_file hash: ca2c7f653d0ebf7a54bcc44014621e12
First released: Wed, 2007-03-07 23:23
- Inserting picture description with special character
- Duplicate ID in initial photo_param table
- Bug related to directory \.\
- Fixed bug with caching of generated images on browser side ( in order to see the difference, you have to delete the cache in phpAlbum because the header infos are cached together with data)
- Antispam code picture generating and checking when adding comments
- From now upgrading means just overwriting the old files with new ones, all database changes are done automatically. Note that only 0.4.1.beta8 can be updated this way,older versions are not supported, for older versions you should do a new installation. But 0.4.1.beta8 will be updatable with any later versions.
- You can now disable error logging ( default is disabled)
Size: 279.86 KB
md5_file hash: 958f300280890310d365e1f37f20f329
First released: Sun, 2007-03-04 13:46
-some bugs related to sorting of the files in albumview
-bug causing that invisible pictures were really unvisible in albumview but visible in imageview
Size: 282.44 KB
md5_file hash: 5dbd2864a04d0a8d5d0d50536216c62c
First released: Sat, 2007-03-03 11:06
Last updated: Sat, 2007-03-03 11:07
This is initial release for this project. It is already older and will be followed by the new releases.