Added 'search through keywords with checkbox' support to phpAlbum
I've added the 'search through keyworks with checkbox' support to
phpAlbum version v0.4.1.14.fix06.
A temporary instance available here:
The following the list of things I've added:
- in the setup page: added choice to make list of keywords visible for
- possibility to search selecting one or more keywords listed on a
checkbox on the right. Search is always constrained to go down the
- numbers indicating current page/photo being displayed and total
- next_page or prev_page disappear if last or first page respectively;
- logo is resized to (hardwired) 30% (this is just a hack!) and disappear whenever an album/photo is entered;
- list of directory in the menu at the top-left are cliccable and navigable (keywords are listed if in search mode);
- if keywords field is shown below each photo it is possible to search for all photos (going down the directory tree from current dir) clicking it;
- I haven't check if the standard search function is working consistently with my modifications (I don't use it and have hidden it)
- I've modified only the Borders theme!
a tar file available here:
but please, consider I didn't know php before and I've done the changes googling a lot ;)
This means a lot of things could have been done better and other may be just hacks!
Please, let me know any comment on it :)