Size settings in phpAlbum v0.2.2
Yesterday (22.11.2005) i have released new version of phpAlbum. The only new functionality (besides some eliminated bugs) is the size settings of thumbnails and photos. As this is not really self explaining (shame on me!), here you have short description of what you can do.
First look screenshot of this new settings:
What you can set up:
- Description is a text which will be displayed on page, this is the link used to switch resolution.
- Thmb.size is the maximum size of thumbnail, no matter if this is width or height, it will always fit in size x size box.
- Thmb.quality is quality setting which is used to generate displayed JPG. Its value is in % so possible values are 0-100.
- Photo size is the maximum size of photo, no matter if this is width or height, it will always fit in size x size box. If you set it up as 0, there will be no resizing and that photo will be displayed in orginal resolution and quality.
- Photo quality is quality setting which is used to generate displayed JPG. Its value is in % so possible values are 0-100. Used only if photo is resised
- Enabled, this checkbox is used to enable this resolution. The default resolution is always enabled no matter if you check this or not. Switching links are displayed only if more then one resolution is enabled.
- Default, this radio button is used the set up the default resolution, which is used for first time users. Default resolution will be automatically enabled, no matter if you check "Enabled" or not.
I hope this can help you,
Have a nice day!